IMPORTANT: ONLY BSEE degreed Engineers will be considered!|
Our client is a Global Mining / Manufacturing leader located in S. MI. We're seeking a strong, forward thinking Electrical Reliability Specialist (with experience in heavy manufacturing, specifically in high voltage) to lead innovations and to increase a culture of Safety. In this role, you'll be tasked to: provide technical assistance to all plants. You will be decreasing maintenance costs; analyzing mean time and root cause failure analysis; assist in major shutdown maintenance programs and help to evolve the preventive maintenance program; you will liaise with outside contractors; manage minor maintenance issues and become an expert on new technologies and ways to cut costs without sacrificing equipment life or quality.
Additionally, you'll help to perform critical repairs, defined by key performance indicators. You'll oversee specialty services, including conditioned-based maintenance and troubleshooting.
Your overnight travel will average 40 - 60%.
Why you want this job: Global F500 Company; strong visibility; career pathing; promotability; great benefits; performance bonuses
- 5 - 8 years of electrical heavy industrial manufacturing maintenance experience
- Bachelor's degree required, BSEE, PE preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Continuous Improvement training strongly preferred
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of analysis methods, i.e., root cause, failure mode / effects analysis + Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Someone to take ownership of reliability within the US organization
- Superior Organizational skill
- Be a willing collaborator / team member / leader
- Exceptional presentation / training skills
- Ability to achieve 'buy-in' when working with new technologies and different plants
- Be able to convey technical information to non-technical staff
- Obtain certification / conformance to electrical maintenance & reliability regulations