Banner Health is currently seeking an experienced HR professional for an interim HR Program Manager role in our Banner Health Corporate office in Phoenix. This position may transition to a full time position, dependant on the candidate.
For information please email Philip.Maxwell@bannerhealth.com
About Banner Health
At Banner Health, we’re all about options and opportunities. With 23 hospitals in seven western states, we’re one of the nation’s most respected and awarded health systems. We were named one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the nation by Thomson Reuters and selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media. We’ve achieved this level of success by providing compassionate, ambitious health care professionals with an innovative work place and exceptional professional growth potential. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Careers
This position supports our Talent and Organizational Effectiveness programs through the design, development and delivery of cost-effective training and development programs and/or playing a role in organizational design and effectiveness efforts, including
conducting assessments and gaps analyses and making recommendations to meet key initiatives.
1. Supports talent and organizational effectiveness programs through the development of cost-effective training and development programs and/or playing a key role in organizational design and effectiveness efforts. This may include identifying, developing and analyzing mechanisms to provide all levels of trainings and/or conducting climate/organizational assessments and gap analyses to respond to customer needs and meet key initiatives. Training programs include multiple delivery channels, including but not limited to, classroom, online, experiential, 1:1 coaching, and work assignments.
2. May develop appropriate participant and facilitator course/program materials, as well as “train the trainer” certification programs in support of our Leaders as Teachers model. This may include, but is not limited to, facilitator, discussion and coaching guides, as well as slides, job aids, and self-paced development materials.
3. May assess climate and culture of the organization and make recommendations to meet key initiatives effectively. Utilizes data from key indicators and evaluation methodologies to direct focus and provide recommendations to help clients’ meet goals and strategic objectives.
4. Facilitates team sessions and/or acts as a scout and change agent to foster team work, build trust, influence team andleadership effectiveness, as well as support cultural changes within the company. This also includes developing and facilitating training programs as required to support organizational training needs.
5. Identifies external best practices on various development related topics and applies internally where appropriate.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of training and development and/or organizational effectiveness as normally demonstrated through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human resources development, organizational behavior, business administration or related field.
Proven experience designing, developing, implementing and delivering comprehensive leadership programs and/or supporting organizational effectiveness efforts as typically demonstrated with five years of progressively responsible experience. Must demonstrate knowledge of adult learning principles and concepts. Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills to effectively establish and maintain successful relationships with all partners/stakeholders. Must possess exceptional project management, organizational and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
Must demonstrate strong personal computer skills including extensive experience with office desktop applications.
Master’s degree preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
If you thrive on change and you’re looking to be part of the future of health care, you belong at Banner Health.