Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) Travel Assignment
Banner Staffing Services has a travel assignmnent for an experienced Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA) at Banner Churchill Community Hospital, Fallon, NV. Day, 8 hours shifts, with evening and weekend on-call.
Start Date: ASAP
Travel assignments include:
- 13 Week Assignments
- Full time hours
- Completion Bonus
- Housing Provided or stipend paid
- License Reimbursement
- 403B/Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Travel allowance
- Completion Bonus
BANNER HOSPITALS ARE TOBACCO FREE WORKPLACES
About Banner Churchill Community Hospital
More information about Banner Churchill Careers
About Banner Health
- A 36-Bed Acute Care Hospital
- Employ 400 Healthcare Professionals
- Most comprehensive array of medical services in the Lahontan Valley area.
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
Assesses, analyzes plans, intervenes in and evaluates the care of the perioperative patient.
- Under the direct supervision of the Surgeon, the CRNFA assists in performing surgical procedures.
- Utilizes clinical expertise in performing comprehensive assessments throughout the surgical case as well as during the immediate pre- and post-operative period.
- Service excellence is demonstrated by consistently exhibiting the BHS Standards in the performance of the job.
- A vaid licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada
- 2 years of experience as a RNFA
- Proficient in both scrub and circulating roles.
- Must be a Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant (RNFA).
- Ability to apply principles of asepsis and infection control and knowledge of surgical anatomy and physiology.
- Performs well during stressful situations is mandatory as well as the ability to react and take appropriate action to any surgical situation within the scope of practice.
- Understands and is able to troubleshoot equipment in the Surgery Department including: Cardiac Monitor, Infusion Pumps, Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment, Sequential Compression Devices, Warming Devices, Blood Warming Devices, Laparoscopic Equipment, Endoscopic Equipment, Intraoperative Instrumentation, Patient Positioning Devices, Electrocautery Devices.
- AORN (preferred)