Qualcomm-Atheros, a.k.a. QCA http://www.qualcomm.com/qca/ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm and a leading provider of wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets. We are focused on inventing technologies that connect and empower people in ways that are elegant and accessible to all.
We are looking for highly talented software engineers as part of core engineering group, to be part of defining the next generation BT/WLAN combo products. As part of the core BT/WLAN engineering group, you will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of BT/WLAN coexistence features in firmware
- Implementation of real time firmware for WLAN MAC and BT LLC
- Working with hardware, systems and algorithm team to define hardware/software interfaces
- Primary responsibility is to work on BT/WLAN coexistence features
- Work with hardware, systems, algorithm teams to define software/hardware interface boundaries and algorithms
- Implementation of real time firmware
- Emphasis on following good design/development methodologies, code modularity, code quality, coding standards and documentation
- Strong embedded C programming experience
- Bluetooth controller software development experience
- Experience working with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac technology
- Strong Bluetooth protocol familiarity with emphasis on MAC/PHY protocols, preferably direct development experience in BRM.
- Exposure to all aspects of Bluetooth stack including host, HCI and LM.
- Familiar with standard Bluetooth debug tools: HCI/air sniffers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong architectural skills - design/implement for performance, modularity, and portability
- Excellent team communication, and interpersonal skills
Required: Bachelor's, Electrical/Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience
Preferred: Master's, Electrical/Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent experience
Billions, maybe trillions of times a day…
That’s how often people around the world touch something made better by Qualcomm....