We are seeking qualified management applicants for our stores in Brazoria County.
If you are passionate about excellence and you are looking for a career with a retail leader, then we may have an opportunity for you.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong judgment skills in analyzing and responding to challenging issues raised by customers or co-workers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Competent knowledge of our POS and transaction devices.
- Reconciliation of multiple shift reports.
- Solving customer issues in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assertive leadership to assign and inspect elements listed on shift duty list.
- Responsive communication with the store management and cashiers assigned.
- Assure safety rules and regulations are implemented and followed.
- Product merchandising and replenishing.
- Ability to work longer than 8 hours when business needs require.
- Able to work on the store's busiest days
Experience: Retail or management experience or preferred.
Pay rate: Negotiable hourly subject to change.
To apply go to www.buc-ees.com and click on “Jobs”.