The primary purpose of this position is to transport students to various locations on campus grounds as well as act as a courier when needed.
- Transport students or staff and act as courier when necessary
- Conduct pre-trip safety checks of vehicles
- Pick up and deliver students safely and on schedule
- Maintain passenger and trip logs
- Make deliveries and pick up goods for the College
- Train other employees as bus driver
- NYS CDLC, "P" endorsement license required
- Six months experience transporting passengers is preferred
- Clean DMV abstract
- Ability to work well with the public
Pay rate: $12.55/hour
- VARIES WEEKLY.....anywhere from 1-5 days per week
- May include Saturday and Sunday.
- ACADEMIC YEAR: work from Mid-August-Mid-May
- Hours: About 4-6 hours per day when scheduled
Union membership required in the Security Officers and Drivers Association; union dues will apply
- when assigned to 2nd shift: additional $0.60/hour
- when assigned to 3rd shift: additional $0.75/hour
The College of Saint Rose values diversity and abides by federal, state and local law in admissions, employment and all services and programs provided. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion/creed, disability, age, national/ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other condition established by law.
The College of Saint Rose is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and secure environment for the entire college community and upon request will provide its annual security report. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the College, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Office of Safety and Security at 518-454-5187 or on line at http://www.strose.edu/officesandresources/campus_security/safetyreportandcleryact
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your credentials online. Create a College of Saint Rose Employment Account by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab below. You will be able to upload the following documents, which are required for consideration:
See the FAQ for using our online system. Please contact us if you need assistance applying through this website.
Already have a College of Saint Rose Employment Account ? Login to add documents or update your account.
The College of Saint Rose - 17 months ago