The Business Analyst is responsible to the Director of Application Technology for gathering business requirements for various supported business systems, data and report requests, provides analysis to programmers for development, manages business system vendor relationships. Coordinates upgrades and other internal and vendor system maintenance. Manages new business system/application integration. Analyzes applications that support business functions and provide feedback and recommendations to Director of Application Technology. Business Systems include but are not limited to large data warehouse analysis and reporting systems, Marketing analysis and reporting systems, member sales and service system and accounting system. Evaluate and provide recommendations for quality and efficiency improvements in business system processes and procedures. Function as Analyst/Project Lead for various Technology Dept related projects including but not limited to business intelligence, and internally developed systems/applications.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, and 5-7 years of demonstrated experience as an analyst of data-focused or analytical systems in a corporate environment. Preferred experience in the financial industry with key core platform experience. A combination of the following skills and abilities relevant to the specific business needs:
Chartway offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must have a good credit history for consideration. Salary requirements must be included and resumes must be accompanied by a Chartway Employment Application for consideration.
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Management
- Microsoft Visual Studio.Net
- Visual Studio, BIDS (Business Intelligence Development System)
- MS Excel
- Knowledge of principle, techniques, and best practices of enterprise data warehouse architecture.
- Skill in designing and implementing large scale, high performance, fault-tolerant database architectures. Keen understanding of project management techniques/methodologies. Ability to think creatively and contribute to both strategic and tactical decisions. Strong ability to create project plans and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Chartway Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Chartway Federal Credit Union - 6 months ago