bookkeeper, accounting, office manager BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
Responsible for the overall operations of the business office, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
ESSETIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
1. Provides supervision of Reception, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
2. Verifies, enters and reports census daily.
3. Verifies billing set up is accurate at all times.
4. Verifies pay sources and prepares and maintains resident financial files, including state and federal reimbursement documents.
5. Reviews financial obligations with resident and/or /responsible parties.
6. Prepares and mails billing for Medicare, Medicaid, Private, HMO, various Insurance companies, Veterans and Hospice timely and accurately.
7. Performs collection efforts for all receivables timely and accurately and documents all efforts within the billing system.
8. Researches and corrects all billing discrepancies timely.
9. Ensures that cash receipts are prepared properly and are posted accurately.
10. Ensures that the Resident Trust Accounts are balance and updated and are current at all times
11. Maintains the Operating Petty Cash Account accurately at all times tracking all transactions timely.
12. Ensures all Policies and Procedures are being followed.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
At Prestige Care, people are the number one priority, and there's never been a better time to join. We're growing, we're fun, and we will appreciate you!
*Prestige offers competitive salary, benefits, including medical, dental and 401K.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Vocational or Associate Degree and two years of experience working in a business office or equivalent work experience. Payroll time clock experience helpful. Experience with Accounting Systems, Payroll Systems, Time Clock System, Microsoft Work and Excel a must.
Prestige Care, Inc. - 19 months ago
Prestige Care operates Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care communities in eight US states. Although...