Must have expertise in object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java.
- Exciting opportunity for and experienced backend Java platform development engineer to design, develop, and implement a complex, multi-tier, distributed ecommerce system.
- Independently design, code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Share release management duties during feature rollouts and share on-call responsibilities.
- 10+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications in Windows or Linux development environments.
- Must have experience developing high traffic customer-facing web applications.
- Must have working knowledge of HTTP, HTML, XML, Java, SQL, and working with relational databases, with a preference for Oracle experience.
- Project experience with Apache Tomcat or other J2EE application servers like IBM WebSphere or BEA WebLogic.
- Must have working knowledge of JSP or Velocity or Freemarker.
- BS/BA in CS or related field.
Armada Group - 2 years ago