The Bell and Door Baggage Handler is responsible for providing professional and courteous service to each and every guest.
- Maintaining a sense of urgency is at all times
- Exceeding the expectations of all guests through positive interactive skills
- Loading/unloading luggage
- Knowledge of the Las Vegas area and attractions
- Able to work a flexible schedule that changes according to business demands
- Communicate professionally with guests, employees and management
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years customer service experience
- Prior Bell and/or Door experience is preferred, but not required
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...