State: South Carolina
Postal/Zip Code: 29728
Oldcastle Lawn & Garden, a division of Oldcastle, is one of the largest manufacturers of bagged and bulk decorative mulch, soil, stone, and limestone products in the nation with over 30 production facilities. We take pride in serving a diverse group of customers including independent garden centers, mass retailers, landscapers, contractors, and homeowners.
Oldcastle Lawn and Garden is looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit to support all aspects of a fast paced lawn & garden products manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures including inventory, production flow and material costs. In this role, the Production Manager will have responsibility and accountability for bottom line results. Will also provide leadership to staff, assess performance, schedule and direct all operational activities to ensure product quality and consistency while promoting a Safety is #1 atmosphere and culture.
- 2-5 years manufacturing management experience
- Must have skills in training employees: planning, assigining and directing work
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, analytical and communication skills
- Must have mechanical knowledge of machines, equipment, and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Experience in wood/pulp/mulch manufacturing preferred
- Experience with heavy equipment and machinery
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and advancement
Oldcastle is the leading North American manufacturer of building products. With over 2,000 locations and 30,000 employees, we are a proud reflection of many small to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. We provide a decentralized, entrepreneurial environment, where decisions at all levels drive performance. Each of our businesses works with great autonomy to service their local markets, while leveraging the group’s resources and best practices.
Oldcastle is a great place to work and grow! Take charge of your career and leverage the network of resources and growth opportunities. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today. Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in our Oldcastle Family!
Oldcastle Lawn & Garden is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Lawn & Garden is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...