The Bailey’s Buddies Sales Intern will work under the supervision of the Game Entertainment Supervisor for the Los Angeles Kings. The Bailey’s Buddies Sales Intern will assist in the coordination and execution of all aspects of the Bailey’s Buddies program.
• Will be responsible for processing and fulfilling all Bailey’s Buddies online orders. In addition, the Bailey’s Buddies Sales Intern will be responsible for tracking all completed sales and maintaining the inventory database.
• During games and events, the Bailey’s Buddies Sales Intern will facilitate the sale of membership kits.
• Will work in conjunction with Game Entertainment Supervisor to complete sales deposits.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point in particular
- Marketing, promotions, and/or sales experience is a plus
All Interns must be eligible to receive college/university credit for their time served. This internship is unpaid. Intern must be able to attend Kings Home Games during evenings and weekends
Position Type: Unpaid Internship
Req Create Date: