Full time training position in retail stores for regional retailer.
- Increase Daymon’s expertise and sales in the Bakery/Deli by providing technical expertise and training for store personnel.
- Train Store Team Leaders and Team Members on all Bakery/Deli procedures, in group session and/or one-on-one training during store visits.
- Develop/update procedures and job aid materials as needed.
- Store visits on a strategic basis to check on all products that Daymon represents and the customer markets, for quality, execution, and adherence to plan-o-grams.
- Communicate with Account Buyers as well as Daymon Business Manager on opportunities and issues through weekly reports.
- Assist store teams with resets, remodels, Grand Opening support help, merchandising and displays, plan-o-grams and shelf tags, product rotation, product storage and handling, ordering, inventory, scales, etc.
- Develop working relationships with the Store Teams at all levels.
- Assist with preparation for presentations to Buyers at headquarters.
- Coordinate, validate, and report on product tests in stores,
- Coordinate roll-out schedules for programs approved after a test
- Review production logs and HACCP records for key deficiencies
- Develop partnership with customer Food Safety Team to ensure we speak their terminology
- 5 years of experience in the In-Store Bakery/Deli/Prepared Foods industry
- Cake decorating skills a must
- Must receive AIB certification within six months of hire
- Must be able to travel with 50% multiple nights away from home.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Successful experience in training individuals and groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Daymon - 21 months ago