Banking Business Analyst (Mobile / Tablet) - JAD / Use Case
The ideal Banking Business Analyst (Mobile / Tablet) candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· 5 years of online application or mobile experience
· 8 years business analysis experience
· 3 years use case experience
· Possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with different personality types and with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
· Ability to facilitate meetings that results in efficient gathering of requirements.
· Independent and willing to dive in, research, and learn on your own at times
· Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and functional areas simultaneously with little oversight and deliver on time in a fast-paced environment
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong focus on quality
· Ability to learn and keep up with mobile banking trends and best practices
Banking Business Analyst (Mobile / Tablet) Responsibilities include:
· Plans, gathers and clearly documents the business needs (requirements) of clients and stakeholders using techniques like prototyping, use cases, wireframes, JAD sessions, etc.
· Organizes and validates the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable.
· Elicits, analyzes and validates business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
· Serves as a liaison between the clients and developers to ensure that all technical requirements are identified, if applicable.
· Assists in the collection of data element requirements.
· Facilitates joint application review/design sessions (JAR/JAD) with clients, technical, and vendor resources.
· Identifies and documents issues and risks in a timely manner and presents to PM for mitigation planning
· Works with team to identify root cause, resolution
· Assists lead tester in test and implementation plans
· Serves as a SME for the instructional designer during training planning and development
· Assists the PM in capturing and reporting project measures to the appropriate stakeholders.
· Create a trusting working relationship with the PM, business partners and engagement lead (vendor development manager)
· Review requirement changes and inform PM of impacts and possible change control needs
· Works with PM to develop project activities and work plans as it relates to BA/requirements activities
Banking Business Analyst (Mobile / Tablet) Desired:
· 2 years of Banking experience
· 5 years of Online Banking experience
· 1 year of Mobile Banking experience
· 1 year of Wireframe experience on $3M+ projects
· CBAP certified.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus, A Hays Company is the leader in IT staffing and recruitment. We work with the best companies to bring you the best jobs in the...