Strong. Stable. Local. Personal.
Banking Center Manager II
Winamac Banking Center
1st Source Bank is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana, southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source has approximately $4.5 billion in assets and operates more than 75 banking centers in 17 counties, seven Trust and Wealth Management locations and eight 1st Source Insurance offices as well as over twenty 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide. We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, both individuals and businesses. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
Come work for an organization that consistently receives awards as the Favorite Bank in the area – whether it’s in Indiana or Southwestern Michigan; Five-Star ratings from Bauer Financial, the best rating possible for our strong financial foundation; over 20 years of consecutive dividend growth for our shareholders; and routinely lists in the Top 150 Performers of banks nationwide by Bank Director Magazine based on profitability, asset quality and capital adequacy. 1st Source has also been recognized for our strong workplace environment that values its employees and our positive work culture that includes respect, communication, opportunity and being part of a team.
We base employment on an individual's experience, skills, talents and perspectives. We value our colleagues and treat each with honesty, dignity and respect. We are committed to creating a diverse and talented team whose strengths improve our ability to serve our customers.
Provides leadership at 1-2 banking centers in all aspects of customer relationships through the branch (i.e.: Retail, Small Business, Deposit relationship for Business Accounts), to include sales goals, training, and communications of the Banking Center
- Assigned Banking Center(s) profitability, sales and growth goals are met or exceeded. Goals are set for referral programs with business units (i.e., Investments, Business Banking, PAMG), ensuring branch staff develops strong product and process knowledge.
- Key customer relationships are maintained utilizing the bank profitability analysis.
- Losses and other risk issues are effectively managed, and financial losses are within acceptable guidelines, and all compliance requirements are met.
- Reinforces bank client centric values in communications, motivating, coaching, supervising staff in sales and servicing activities.
- Coordinates the cross-selling and delivery of deposit services to bank corporate customers and the sales and installation of related deposit products to corporate deposit customers – cash management, lockbox, payroll.
- Leads sales of bank products and services to build usage, cement relationships, and migrates customers to more appropriate channels.
- Creates and implements training programs for every branch staff member using HR and training guidelines.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements.
- Serves as the bank representative in the community. Actively participates in community events and organizations.
- Ability to travel to all locations as well as ability to travel over night, as needed for meetings, projects, seminars, etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Four (4) or more years of retail banking experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others as appropriate, as well as of company documents and records.
- Customer service oriented.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Winamac Banking Center – (Winamac, IN)
Relevant Years of Experience:
4 or more years of experience