Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 120 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $11 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Banking Services Representative! The Banking Services Representative will ensure the customer’s needs are achieved by conducting a thorough financial needs assessment and recommending the most appropriate products and services that fulfills the customer’s immediate and future financial needs resulting in outcomes that define a great customer experience. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Personalizes each customer interaction while processing banking transactions, including cash balancing.
- Supports all teller functions in addition to handling compliance or audit operations and regulatory issues.
- Uses knowledge of Bank products/services and effective skills to identify and make sales referrals to meet customer needs.
- Fully participates in building a collaborative sales-oriented environment, generating enthusiasm for all campaigns.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in all duties associated with new accounts, safe deposit boxes, ATM, drive-up, vault, merchant services, and cash balancing.
- Maintains focus on retaining or building customer relationships.
- Exhibits strong cross-sell and referral skills; knowledgeable regarding all bank products.
- Has proficient knowledge of company policies, procedures and banking regulations.
- 100% adherence to branch’s internal policies and procedures to ensure 100% pass rates of internal audits.
- Opens deposit accounts, inputs loan applications, and navigates the loan process.
Opens all types of personal and business accounts and prepares related documentation.
- Assists with reception and vault/merchant attendant duties
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required with minimum of 3 years experience in new accounts/retail sales including a minimum of 2 years of Teller cash handling experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of regulations surrounding both operational transactions and new accounts required.
- Must be fully knowledgeable, cross trained, and proficient in all aspects of retail branch operations, new accounts and retail lending products.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals.
- Previous experience calling on and assessing customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to represent the Bank to customers and the community in a positive and professional manner.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.
Rabobank - 8 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...