Per diem / Registry employee needed for Administrative Assistant position. This position provides clerical and administrative services and assistance requiring occasional discretion and judgment.
This is a registry position to work as needed, without guarantee of hours, and without benefits.
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position provides clerical and administrative services and assistance requiring occasional discretion and judgment. Must be able to work independently and be creative.
- High school diploma or equivalent education and a working knowledge of clerical and administrative services as normally demonstrated through three years administrative support experience.
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the functions listed above.
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with departmental personnel, assist customers with inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, as well as, provide assistance with incoming telephone calls and walk-ins.
- Must have a working knowledge of personal software packages to perform the clerical and administrative functions described above.
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task workload in a fast paced environment and maintain a professional manner.
- Associate's degree.
- MS Word, Xcel, and PowerPoint experience.
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 14 months ago