CT Tech needed for Banner Staffing Services in Northern Colorado. This is a per diem position, no guarantee of hours, and no benefits, to work in hospitals, clinics, out patient imaging units.
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options
About Banner Staffing Services:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
This position performs prescribed procedures in accordance with department/facility policies, procedures and protocols. This position ensures optimal care/treatment to patient population.
- Certificate or diploma from an approved/accredited Radiologic Technology program.
- Requires national certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Advanced certification in CT.
- BLS certification required.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, analyze data and solve problems.
- Experience must include working in an acute care/clinic setting within the past 12 months as a CT.
Banner Health - 21 months ago