Banner Staffing Services (BSS) provides stability for the health care professional that comes with 20 years of success. BSS employees take advantage of highly competitive pay rates and enjoy the flexible scheduling benefits associated with Banner Health's preferred registry provider.
We are currently looking for Medical Lab Scientist or Medical Lab Technician to work perdiem as needed.
Positions are based through Banner Staffing Services to work as needed. There are no guaranteed hours or benefits offered. If you are looking to start your journey with Banner Health we would like to consider you for a registry/travel position with Banner Staffing Services. Banner Staffing employees are eligible to apply for full time or part time benefit eligible positions as an internal transfers at any Banner Health facility at any time.
Registry employment includes:
- Competitive wages
- Paid orientation
- Flexible Schedules
- Fewer Shifts Cancelled
- Employee Assistance Program
- ECHO (Employee wellness program)
- Employee Perks
• Discount Entertainment tickets
• Restaurant discounts
• Shopping discounts
• Auto Purchase Plan
About Banner Staffing Services:
Banner Staffing Services
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away.
About these facilities
North Colorado Medical Center - Greeley, Colorado
McKee Medical Center - Loveland, Colorado
East Morgan County Hospital - Brush, Colorado
Sterling Regional Medical Center
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
This position is responsible for a high level of technical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing, clinical relevance, and complex problem solving skills. This position serves as a department resource, and is responsible for assisting with department compliance with all pertinent laboratory accrediting agency and regulatory requirements (e.g., CLIA ’88, JCAHO, CAP, OSHA).
- MLS/MLT with ASCP certification or equivalent. (Equivalent is defined as ASCP, AMT, HEW, AAB.)
- Individuals with specialty certification may only work in the discipline of their specialty.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, and high level of self-motivation.
- Communicates effectively in oral and written formats sufficient to demonstrate comprehension.
- Use of mathematics, performance of detailed work; working with frequent interruptions, multi-tasking, problem solving, and memorization.
- Ability to take direction and assimilate instructions quickly.
- Basic computer skills are required.
Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science preferred. Blood Bank experience. Specialty certification in department’s area and Bachelor’s degree in a chemical or biological science preferred with exceptional skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.