Admitting Representative is needed to work per-diem as needed for at East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, Colorado. Shifts may vary over 24 hours seven days a week and could be 4 hour to 12 hour shifts. Will work pre-registration, patient registration and insurance verification.
About Banner Staffing Services:
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options
· Why Banner Health?
· Banner Health Benefits
· Banner Health Careers
This position conducts registration and obtains financial reimbursement for all patients accessing service at medical facilities. Reviews all account information to optimize collection efforts and system recording events to expedite reimbursement and compliance; resolves issues as they arise to promote point of service decisions. Explains and obtains signatures on hospital legal forms i.e. Conditions of Admission, Financial Agreement, Advance Directive, Hospital Grievance policy. Collects and releases patient valuables in accordance with Administrative Policies.
- Requires math, communications and business skills normally demonstrated by a high school degree or equivalent.
- Requires work skills in customer service and financial transactions as normally developed over one or more years of related work experience.
- Requires the ability to build familiarity with medical terminology and an understanding of all common insurance and payor types.
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills, and the ability to work effectively with common office software are required.
- Must have highly developed interpersonal skills and communications skills, with a strong customer service orientation.
- This is a perdiem position with no guarantee of hours and no benefits, but paid at a higher rate.
- Previous medical, financial services and/or customer service work experience preferred.
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 17 months ago