A Pharmist is needed for a PRN position with Banner Staffing Services to work at any of our Colorado facilities. This is a per diem position, without guarantee of hours and no benefits. Some light travel to our Colorado facilities may be required.
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
- This position is responsible for the delivery of pharmaceutical care to patients using the medication use process (selecting, prescribing, dispensing, administration and monitoring of medications).
- Performs comprehensive assessments and analysis of drug therapy in collaboration with patient care team members.
- Accountable for on-going evaluation and documentation of all components of pharmaceutical care delivered to patients.
- Oversees the activities of the pharmacy technicians, coordinating workflow and checking all medications prior to being dispensed.
- M ust demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients being served.
- Must possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status, interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements and provide pharmaceutical care based on those needs.
- Adheres to local, state, and federal laws regarding the profession of pharmacy practice.
- Requires pharmacy licensure in Colorado, and a degree in Pharmacy from an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- Must possess good organizational, problem solving and computer skills.
- M ust possess good written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with all levels of staff, physicians, patients and other contacts.
- Must be able to use reference tools to evaluate patient care and answer questions posed by customers.
- May be required to posses a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company’s auto insurance policy.
- Must have knowledge of computer software, particularly medication management information system software, Microsoft applications and Automated dispensing system.
- Prefer hospital pharmacy experience.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 22 months ago