Banner Staffing Services is looking for a Receptionist to work at North Colorado Medical Centers Hospitality House every other weekend with occassional week day hours as needed. Hours typically would be every other weekend 12pm to 4pm and occassional weekdays 8:30am to 5pm.
This is a perdiem as needed position and does not include benefits.
About North Colorado Medical Center's Hospitality House
The Hospitality House at North Colorado Medical Center offers affordable overnight accommodations for families visiting their hospitalized loved ones and for out-of-town patients receiving out-patient treatment.
Charitable gifts to the North Colorado Medical Center Foundation provide ongoing support for the Hospitality House.
This position is responsible for greeting, and providing assistance to patients, families, and visitors. This position provides quality customer service and may also answer phones, Check in and check out visitors, accept payments, make reservations and clean, restock and maintain the building and rooms.
- Must posess skills and abilities typically associated with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good interpersonal communication and display compassion in stressful situations.
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with outlook e-mail
- Database experience for dealing with payments
- Housekeeping experience
- Ability to maintain the building as needed
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.