Banner Staffing Services, the medical pool for Banner Health, is looking for RN Case Managers to work at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley, CO
This is a per diem position, without guarantee of hours and no benefits, but for a higher rate of pay.
Nurses must have at least one year experience as a Case Manager, and prefer certification in C.M. To start, RN must be available for 3 days a week, 12 hour shifts, will be assigned to the Observation Unit, preparing patients for discharge or transfer.
About North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC)
More information about NCMC Careers
- A 398-bed Level II trauma center, acute care facility with approximately 3100 employees
- State-of-the-art technology and a team of outstanding professionals
- Nationally accredited child care center
- More information about Greeley, Colorado
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development.
- This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction.
- This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Current/Active Colorado RN license.
- At least 1 year of current nursing experience, as a Case Manager.
- New grads will not be considered for this position.
- Case Management certification