Banner Staffing Services, the medical pool for Banner Health, is looking for Registered Nurses to work at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley, CO and at McKee Medical Center in Loveland, CO, East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, CO and Sterling Regional Medical Center, Sterling, CO.
This is a per diem position, without guarantee of hours and no benefits, but for a higher rate of pay.
Nurses must have at least one year experience in their specialty, more experience preferred. Med/Surg, ED, ICU, & Psyche nurses, especially needed. If the department where you are assigned has EKG monitored patients, Nurse will be required to be competent in the reading of EKGs (testing will be done during orientation). Nurse will be required to have all necessary certifications and experience for their desired units.
Nurses are able to create their own flexible schedules for shift, location, days of the week. Required to work at least 4 shifts per month.
About North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC)
More information about NCMC Careers
About McKee Medical Center
- A 398-bed Level II trauma center, acute care facility with approximately 3100 employees
- State-of-the-art technology and a team of outstanding professionals
- Nationally accredited child care center
- More information about Greeley, Colorado
McKee Medical Center is a 132-bed, acute-care hospital that has served the Loveland, Colo. community for more than 30 years.
McKee prides itself on providing excellent patient care, the latest in technological advances and caring attention to patient needs. Since opening in 1976, McKee has been dedicated to supporting our patients’ physical, emotional and mental well-being.
McKee Medical Center employs more than 950 health care professionals and support staff and has more than 500 volunteers. The hospital has a medical staff with 166 active staff physicians, including primary care and specialty physicians.
More information about East Morgan County Hospital Careers
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development.
- This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction.
- This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Current/Active Colorado RN license.
- At least 1 year of current nursing experience. At least 1 year of current experience in your specialty.
- Competence in reading EKG monitoring strips as needed.
- ACLS, PALS, or other certifications as required for your specialty.
- New grads will not be considered for this position.
Banner Health - 11 months ago