Travel Phlebotomist position available at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California.
This is a Evening position, 8 hour shifts, 11:30am to 8:00pm. NO Weekend rotation, NO On-call.
Applicant must have a California Phlebotomist license prior to the start of the assignment. Must have experience in Phlebotomy.
Start date: April 1, 2013
About Banner Lassen Medical Center
More information about Banner Lassen Careers
About Banner Health
- Susanville, Calif. offers comprehensive care in a state-of-the-art facility. Open since 2004, our history stretches back to 1883, when the Lassen County Hospital was founded.
- With 25 beds and more than 200 employees, we provide our community with a safe, efficient, and caring hospital, with a wide range of programs and services to aid in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illnesses.
- Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California is situated at the foot of the scenic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Located in the northeast corner of California near the Nevada and Oregon borders.
- Elevation of 4,225 feet above sea level. Here, fishing, camping, golfing, hiking and skiing are all popular pastimes.
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
About Banner Staffing Services:
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
- This position is responsible for the collection and receipt of biological specimens, proper entry into the computer system, preparation of samples for analytical testing, and/or distribution of these specimens to the proper analytical area.
- This includes responsibility for pre and post aspects of analytical testing.
- This position will also perform specified analytical testing as assigned.
- This position may perform duties associated with blood donor registration services.
Phlebotomy license for the State of California
High School diploma or GED.
Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats.
May be required to possess a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.