Travel Nurse needed in Worland, Wyoming for Washakie Medical Center for Med/Surg. Weekend rotation, everyother weekend. No On-call.
Must also work ICU patients as needed.
12 hour day shifts.
Start date: ASAP
Travel assignments include :
* Full-time hours
* 13 week assignment
* Insurance benefits available
* Completion Bonus
* Travel allowance
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
About Washakie Medical Center
- Washakie Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with “big city” capabilities including: 16 slice CT, digital mammography, 1.5 tesla MRI, fluro, full service lab with state of the art equipment
- Level III trauma ED staffed with fulltime physicians, surgery services which include 24/7 CRNA coverage including OB epidurals, 2 general surgeons, orthopedic surgery, and ambulatory treatment
- Numerous wellness activities, and active rehab department including pool therapy and cardiac rehab, sleep studies, total PFTs, and electronic medical records.
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
About Banner Staffing Services:
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
BANNER HOSPITALS ARE TABACCO-FREE WORKPLACES
- This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development.
- This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Current Wyoming license.
- Must have at least three years current Med/Surg/ICU Nursing experience.
- No new nursing graduates will be considered for this travel position.
- Travel experience as a nurse
- Cerner documentation experience