Surgical Tech needed for a travel position at East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, CO. 8/10 hour day shifts, with on-call required every other weekend and possibly two week nights per week. which includes weekends. Applicant must be competent in general surgeries, ortho and urology (no heart experience needed). Sterile processing exp. helpful.
Start date: ASAP
Travel Assignment Includes :
* 13 week assignment
* Full-time hours
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
* Travel allowance
* Bonus at completion of assignment
* Insurance benefits available
About East Morgan County Hospital
East Morgan County Hospital (EMCH) in Brush, Colorado, is a critical access facility providing a full array of health care services. The hospital features a Level IV Trauma Center ; an attached physicians’ and general surgeons’ clinics, Brush Family Medicine; a visiting specialists’ clinic ; and the Alonzo Petteys Rehabilitation Center, which offers a complete range of rehab services including a warm-water therapy pool.
More information about East Morgan County Hospital Careers
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
About Banner Staffing Services:
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
- This position selects and places surgical instruments, supplies and equipment during surgery.
- Scrubs and provides instruments, sutures, and other sterile supplies during surgical procedure.
The position requires manual dexterity and the ability to maintain professional decorum in highly stressful emergent situations. The position requires the ability to be conscientious, organized, and orderly and the ability to respond quickly to the needs of the surgeon and patient.
- Current basic life support certification.
- Colorado requires licensure with the State of Colorado for all Surgical Techs.
- At least one year experience as a Surgical Tech.
- Graduation from a Surgical Tech program.
- 23 months ago - save job