Travel Ultrasound Tech needed in Fairbanks, Alaska for a 13 week assignment. Assignment will be at Fairbanks Memorial Hospital. Candidate must be registered by ARDMS. RVT preferred. Applicant must have experience in General, Abdomen, Vascular, small parts, Breast and OB/Gyn. Weekend and holiday rotation. Varied shifts between 7am and 7pm. On-call required.
Start date: ASAP
Travel assignment includes:
* 13 week Assignment
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
* Health insurance available
* Bonus at end of assignment
* Travel allowance
* Full time hours
About Fairbanks Memorial Hospital/Denali Center
About Banner Health
- Provides patient/resident care based on the nursing process
- Care is impartial, regardless of race, creed, sex, national origin, source of payment, sexual preference or beliefs
- Serves all ages including neonate/infant, pediatric/adolescent, and adult/geriatric populations
- Uses independent judgment regarding priority of work, changes in patient condition, evaluating patient's/residents response to care, and emergency situations
- Strives for excellence in clinical practice, patient/family teaching and communication skills
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
About Banner Staffing Services:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
- This position performs prescribed procedures in accordance with department/facility policies, procedures and protocols.
- This position ensures optimal care/treatment to patient population.
- Must be competent in Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular, Breast and all small parts
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, analyze data and solve problems.
- Banner Registry and Travel positions require a minimum of one year experience in an acute care hospital setting. Experience must include working in an acute care setting within the past 12 months as an Ultrasound Technologist in the specialty area.
- Travel experience
- RVT certified
- 17 months ago - save job