Travel Nurse needed for Banner Lassen Medical Center, a Banner Hospital in Susanville, California, to do Discharge Planning. This is a Day position, 8 hour shifts, Monday thru Friday, with no weekend rotation. No On-call.
Start date: ASAP.
Travel assignments include :
* Full-time hours
* 6 week assignment
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
* Insurance benefits available
* Completion Bonus
* Travel allowance
About Banner Staffing Services:
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
About Banner Lassen Medical Center, Susanville, CA
More information about Banner Lassen Careers
About Banner Health
- Susanville, Calif. offers comprehensive care in a state-of-the-art facility. Open since 2004, our history stretches back to 1883, when the Lassen County Hospital was founded.
- With 25 beds and more than 200 employees, we provide our community with a safe, efficient, and caring hospital, with a wide range of programs and services to aid in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illnesses.
- Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California is situated at the foot of the scenic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Located in the northeast corner of California near the Nevada and Oregon borders.
- Elevation of 4,225 feet above sea level. Here, fishing, camping, golfing, hiking and skiing are all popular pastimes.
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- California Nurse license.
- At least 1 year of current experience in Discharge Planning or Case Management.
Banner Health - 18 months ago