Travel ICU Nurse is needed for an ICU position at Page Hospital, in Page, Arizona. Hours: 12 hour DAY shift, with weekend rotation. The ICU unit is designated as an iCare Intensive Care Unit, utilizing eICU technology 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Start date: ASAP
About Banner Health Travelers
As a key resource for the success of our many exceptional facilities, we provide travelers with short-term assignments throughout the western United States. Three twelve-hour shifts per week offer plenty of time for you to discover the endless lifestyle options in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada and Wyoming. More than that, you’ll experience such professional advantages as:
About Page Hospital
- 13-week assignments
- Day and night, as well as other 12 hour shifts available (36 hours/week minimum)
- Multiple Clinical areas available, including ICU, ED, PCU (Telemetry)
- Insurance benefits available
- Housing provided (or salary adjustment in lieu)
- Flexible start dates
- Completion bonus
- Travel allowance
About Banner Health
- Serves the Navajo reservation, rural communities, thousands who visit Lake Powell and the canyon lands in far northern Arizona
- A 25-bed critical access hospital
- A member of the Planetree Alliance
- JCAHO accredited
At Banner Health, we’re all about options and opportunities. With 23 hospitals in seven western states, we’re one of the nation’s most respected and awarded health systems. We were named one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the nation by Thomson Reuters and selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media. We’ve achieved this level of success by providing compassionate, ambitious health care professionals with an innovative work place and exceptional professional growth potential. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Arizona RN license, or compact nurse license
- Relates throughout the interview process the experience, training and education needed to perform the job.
- ICU experience
- Banner Registry and Travel acute care positions require a minimum of one year experience in an acute care hospital setting. Experience must include working in an acute care setting within the past 12 months as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Professional certification preferred. Additional related education and/or experience preferred.