Travel Nurse position available in Torrington, Wyoming at Banner's Goshen Care Center in the Long Term Care Unit. This will be a float position to the Alzheimer's Unit, and LTC Unit.
Must have recent experience in Med/Surg or LTC, or similar experience. Weekend rotation, No On-call.
Night shift, 12 hours.
Start date: ASAP
Travel assignments include:
* Full-time hours
* 13 week assignment
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
* Insurance benefits available
* Completion Bonus
* Travel allowance
Goshen Care Center:
One of the many benefits of working at Goshen Care Center is that you get the same benefits and support provided by a large organization in our team-oriented facility. The LTC Director of Nursing has the full support of a very involved Board, as well as the Banner Health, Torrington Executive Team. Our employees are able to collaborate with the best of the best and offer something unique to each of the residents – outstanding care! Your skills will count towards making real differences in your community. The beauty of it all is that you’ll be doing all of this in an environment where you feel most comfortable with colleagues you can call friends.
- 103-bed long-term care facility and is attached to Community Hospital Torrington, a 25 bed acute care hospital.
- We have provided thoughtful care to the residents of southeast Wyoming and the bordering Nebraska communities since 1949.
- Now, with a new state of the art 28-bed Alzheimer Unit and an $8.9 million expansion underway, we are at an exciting and pivotal point in our development.
- The LTC is staffed by approximately 40 employees that include, RNs, CNA, and other support staff.
- Type of equipment/software used: MDS 3.0 I-Comet Lifts, wheelchairs
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
BANNER HOSPITALS ARE TABACCO-FREE WORKPLACES
This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- RN with current Wyoming license
- Must have at least one year recent Nursing experience
Banner Health - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -