Travel Nurse needed in Torrington, Wyoming for Torrington Community Hospital. OB Unit. Weekend rotation. 12 hour shifts, Night shift. OB nurse must have experience in L&D, Post Partum and Well-Baby. Prefer RN be able to also work in Med/Surg Unit, as well, when the OB unit is slow.
Start date: ASAP
Travel assignments include :
* Full-time hours
* 13 week assignment
* Insurance benefits available
* Completion Bonus
* Travel allowance
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
About Community Hospital, Torrington
About Banner Health
- 25-bed critical access hospital and a 75-bed long-term care facility.
- We have provided thoughtful care to the residents of southeast Wyoming and the bordering Nebraska communities since 1949.
- Now, with a new 28-bed Alzheimer Unit and an $8.9 million expansion underway, we are at an exciting and pivotal point in our development.
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
BANNER HOSPITALS ARE TABACCO-FREE WORKPLACES
- Wyoming Lifestyles
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
About Banner Staffing Services:
New and exciting challenges and experiences are only a few clicks away. Banner Staffing Service allows you to create your own health care career by offering opportunities in a variety of hospital and long term care settings. Our pay rates are highly competitive, and we are the preferred provider for Banner Health.
- This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development.
- This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
- Current Wyoming license.
- Must have at least one year current OB Nursing experience, which includes L&D, PP, and well baby.
- No new nursing graduates will be considered for this travel position.
- Med/surg nursing experience