Travel Nurse needed at Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California in the Emergency Department. 12 hour shifts: 2:00pm to 2:30am. Weekend rotation required, no On-call.
Start Date: ASAP
Travel assignments include:
* 13 week assignment
* 36 hours per week
* Housing provided, or stipend paid
* Completion Bonus
* Travel allowance
* Health insurance available
About Banner Lassen Medical Center
More information about Banner Lassen Careers
- Susanville, Calif. offers comprehensive care in a state-of-the-art facility. Open since 2004, our history stretches back to 1883, when the Lassen County Hospital was founded.
- With 25 beds and more than 200 employees, we provide our community with a safe, efficient, and caring hospital, with a wide range of programs and services to aid in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illnesses.
- Banner Lassen Medical Center in Susanville, California is situated at the foot of the scenic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Located in the northeast corner of California near the Nevada and Oregon borders.
- Elevation of 4,225 feet above sea level. Here, fishing, camping, golfing, hiking and skiing are all popular pastimes.
About Banner Health
Banner Health has been named as a Top 10 Health System in the country based on clinical performance. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health and recommend the following options:
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
Interacts with all levels of staff in a variety of departments, physicians, patients, families and external contacts, such as employees of other health care institutions, community providers and agencies, concerning the health care of the patient. Interacts with other health care providers in numerous settings in order to report and ask for or clarify information. Also works with clergy to provide spiritual support. Synthesizes and prioritizes data from multiple sources to provide support for the human response of the patient and family to changes in health status.
- California RN license
- Competency reading basic EKGs
- Must have at least 2 years of ED experience
- Travel RN experience