Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners. |
A jolt of energy to the heart of downtown Dallas, The Joule is a tour-de-force of award-winning design and style. A unique embassy of experience re-imagined for the contemporary traveler that offers the promise of the authentic. Adam D. Tihany's interior genius is the backdrop for an astonishing collection of art, a unique and inspired alliance that echoes throughout Charlie Palmer at The Joule, and our cantilevered rooftop pool with unmatched views, unique to any hotel in Dallas. The past and present mingle and inspire from the striking lobby to the 128 guestrooms and suites in Dallas. Constructed in 1927, the Dallas National Bank Building stands as one of the finest and last remaining examples of gothic revival high-rise buildings in Dallas. The building’s main entry and facade were reconstructed and fully restored to the original architectural drawings, bringing you The Joule.
The Banquet Server (On Call) will set up of banquet tables and serve food and/or beverages in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Richfield's high standards of quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to all guest and client requests promptly and efficiently.
- Set up Banquet tables as instructed by Banquet Captain/Manager to include linen, serviceware, and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests quickly and courteously.
- Serve food and/or beverages according to Banquet Captain/Manager's directions.
- Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course or at the end of the meal or function.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Captain/Manager's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
- Perform all assigned side work to include replenishing condiments and restocking banquet shelves with supplies.
- Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Flexible schedule, preferred.
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Food Service Sanitation certification.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and serviceware.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Prior hospitality/serving experience preferred.
- Flexible schedule preferred.
Richfield Hospitality - 2 years ago