The ideal candidate for this role has a passion and desire to work in food & beverage. Must have a great personality and a passion for serving people. This position is non-tipped position with a great hourly rate.
- We only have On Call positions available at this time.
- Availability to work lunch shifts strongly preferred.
Responsibilities for this Position
- BASIC FUNCTION: The Banquet Server/Coffee Break Server will set-up and prepares conference rooms for coffee breaks. They will also serve and bus tables as needed to provide guest satisfaction. Responsibilities will also include clearing and tearing down conference rooms at the end of the function.
- Set-up to include brewing coffee, icing beverages, picking up food from various areas and to put out the food.
- Keep kiosk area clean bus as needed.
- Preset breaks for the day.
- At the end of functions, break down kiosks, cleaning and closing checklist.
- Interact with guests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Two years food and beverage experience in a full service restaurant strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including rotating shifts
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must adhere to our appearance guidelines which include haircut above the collar and no visible tattoo's.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
$14.00 per hour
On call (flexible schedule)
- Free Parking
- An Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- Free meal in our employee cafeteria.
- Free uniform.
Benchmark Hospitality International - 20 months ago