* Reviews Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
* Assure that all cleaning duties are completed (doors, door frames, walls, air walls and all assign.
* Complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area/
* Maintain cleanliness standards and excellent condition of equipment and surrounding work areas.
* Communicate promptly to all guest request
* Assure that inventory are kept and report any lost to Supervisors / Managers
* Report any and all guest request changes to Banquet Manager/ Conference Coordinators.
* Assure that all equipment is kept in clean working condition
* Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
* One + years experience as Set-up Houseman in a high volume, upscale Hotel.
* Exceptional guest service skills
* Ability to stand, stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 100 pounds repetitively during entire shift
* Ability to push, pull or other wise move portable table /chair cart units from storage area to function rooms
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
* Ability to stand Long periods at a time.
Loews Hotels - 23 months ago