The purpose of the Bartender/Server is to ensure a pleasant drinking and dining experience for the guest and Owners.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly serving food and beverage promptly and correctly and ensuring the Guest/Owner checklist accurate and legible.
- Responsible for maintaining liquor controls, taking and placing all orders promptly and correctly, serving food and beverage promptly and correctly and ensuring the Guest/Owner check is accurate and legible.
- Responsible to be familiar with menu items, daily specials and featured wines.
- Individual follows all SOP’s for register operations, knows check policies, coupons, discounts and close out procedures.
- Reciting daily specials, knowledge of lunch and dinner menu items and follow liquor controls.
- Ensure that bar and each table is set properly with clean silver, glasses and plates. Ensure that all tables are clean and straightened and clean all floor areas around tables and in bar work/setup/staging areas at all times
- Maintain eye contact and be sincerely friendly, thank the Guest/Owner for dining with us and invite them to return for a future visit.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bartending experience of at least 1 year.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
- Must have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to interact with a wide range of people at all times.
- ABC bartending certification preferred but not required
- Must have strong positive, upbeat communication skills needed for this job function, be able to work independently, be able to work in a fast pace environment, be extremely customer service orientated and have multi-tasking skills
Bluegreen Vacations - 17 months ago
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.