A well-known whiskey brand is seeking an outgoing personality to be the face of the brand in the local bar scene.
The job, plain and simple, is to get new accounts to fall in love with the brand and make established accounts that much crazier about it. Win over the management, bartenders, servers, and customers by rolling up your sleeves, sampling and discussing the brand, and teaching all who will listen – and even those who won’t – to love it like you do.
Bartending experience is a huge plus, but please note that you cannot hold a bartending job while working this role.
The program will start ASAP and runs through June 2014. The role requires 25-30 hours of work every week, including nights and weekends.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required:
- Conduct samplings (where legal) at on-premise accounts (bars)
- Effectively manage key performance indicators including drink features and POS placement
- Participate in distributor and sales team ride-alongs
- Engage, instruct and inspire individuals as well as crowds
- Bring your own personal style and energy to the brand-supplied talking points and programs
Please submit resume and headshot when applying.
- Must adore whiskey and be able to express that clearly and passionately
- Have some familiarity with the whiskey category
- Representing brands in bars should come easily to you; same with selling in point-of-sale
- Know the local scene inside and out and have a strong network
- Love talking in front of crowds of strangers and they love hearing what you have to say
- Being casual and comfortable comes easily to you, but so does being professional in how you communicate and carry yourself
- Must be comfortable working in a nightlife/bar setting
- Must be available to work both daytime and non-traditional hours (including nights and weekends)
- Must NOT be involved with, working for, or representing any other beer, wine or spirits brand
- Bartending experience is a bonus, though you cannot hold a bartending position while being employed in this role
- Clean background and driving record required
Note: Please include photos in a PDF/Word document in order to attach to application.
Legacy Marketing Partners - 7 months ago