FireLake is the second addition of Carlson's award winning mid-western restaurant. Featuring regional, local and sustainable foods kissed with the flavor of real burning wood, utilizing the grill, rotisserie and smoker. A timeless atmosphere with a modern edge. Impeccable hospitality and service. 175 seat restaurant, 125 seat lounge. Our lounge will feature local brews, selective wine list and modern cocktail program.
Due to the volume of business, we are growing our exceptional team!
The role of the Bartender is to prepare beverages for our guests in a prompt and courteous manner while maintaining a high level of quality and consistency.
Additional responsibilities include:
-Pleasantly greet our guests as they approach the bar; promote house drinks and utilize up-selling skills to maximize revenues.
-Prepare beverages requested by customers. Adhere to established pouring standards and drink recipes to provide a consistent product to the guests and to control costs.
- Set up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnishes, glassware and supplies. Perform pre- and post-shift side-work (empty/fill ice-bins, prepare garnishments, replenish/store snacks, etc.). Requisition all necessary supplies.
-Inventory unused liquor and beverages. Ensure that all liquor is properly secured before, during, and at close of shift.
- Maintain complete knowledge of designated glassware, ingredients, preparation method and garnishes for each drink.
- Alert Management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Inspect bar daily for cleanliness and attractiveness and inspect all equipment and machinery for proper operation. Sweep and mop bar floor after shift. Wipe down counters, equipment, stools, chairs, tables, and other areas as required.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar position in an upscale, full service bar;
-Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, preparation methods and garnishments;
-Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays;
-Ability to relate to all levels of guests and management;
-Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and guest requests. Ability to effectively present information one on one to guests, clients and other employees within the organization;
-Must possess a strong team spirit;
-Formal bartending training preferred;
-Must meet Minnesota State legal age requirements for serving alcohol.
-Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
-Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist
-Ability to stand for long periods of time
-Perform repetitive hand and arm movements
Fly4Less is a best-in-class travel program brought to you by Carlson Travel Group, Inc. a subsidiary of Carlson Companies. Carlson Companies...