1. Keep all public space, guest room floors and restrooms neat, clean and well stocked.
2. Keep all guest room corridors free of excess items, i.e.cribs, ladders, rollaways, room service trays, etc.
3. Insure all restaurant and office space are cleaned at scheduled time during your shift.
4. Insure you use the 5 step method when cleaning any and all restrooms.
5. Insure the wet floor signs are out when mopping and/ or stripping floors.
6. Maintain cleanliness of the building entrance and the immediate perimeter of the building. Always clean as you go.
7. Insure you pick up a pager, keys and a stamp for the cigarette urns by 7:45am daily. Call in your pager number to the Housekeeping Office Coordinator.
8. Assist Floor Supervisors in conversion or sleeping rooms to parlors and vice versa.
9. Insure janitor's cart and vacuum are stocked and cleaned at the beginning and end of each shift.
10. Insure floor equipment is cleaned and stored properly after each use as shown by Housekeeping Supervisor.
11. Exercise care when moving laundry carts through guest room corridors.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) No prior experience or training.
KSL Resorts - 19 months ago