Quantum Research is currently seeking a Full-time Engineer - Basic position supporting MDA/SNEE, providing assistance in Data Management and Requirements Management.
Support the development and implementation of improvements in the Data Management (DM) process:
Assist in the modification of the Data Management database
Receive and process incoming and outgoing data items
Follow all established security procedures for the handling of data items
Assist in the Requirements Management Process :
Maintain system requirements in the DOORS application
Map requirements from the BMDS System Spec to individual component specs
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required.
A minimum of 3 years of work and or project related experience is required. Some school experience may apply.
Ideal candidate attributes include:
Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and have the individual flexibility to work multiple actions simultaneously and resolve time sensitive issues.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills to include oral, written and briefing
• Must have excellent, established computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft
PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, and Project
• Familiarity with database development and maintenance
• Must be a pro-active, self-starter.
• Associates Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree desired.
• A SECRET security clearance is required, or the ability to obtain one.
REQUIRED: Associates Degree
DESIRED: Bachelors Degree
REQUIRED: SECRET security clearance
• Demonstrate ability to perform in a team environment.
• Ability to clearly express ideas/concepts, have good analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills required
• High-level organizational skills
• Ability to review and analyze documents
• Experience in working in a customer service environment
• Candidates must be flexible and able to plan, coordinate and support mission execution in a rapidly changing environment
REQUIRED: Demonstrate capability in the use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project).
REQUIRED: Willingness to travel, when and if required
Individuals should be team players and willing to succeed in a fast paced demanding environment.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.