1. Reads and properly interprets assembly drawings.
2. Understands beam assembly procedures and sub arc welding.
3. Perform assembly procedures successfully at Trail King’s quality standards.
4. Possesses experience with at least one operational function in the department.
5. Follows instructions as given by Lead Beam Assembler.
6. Assumes additional responsibilities as needed.
1. Must possess good math skills and be able to add, subtract and divide fractions and/or decimals.
2. Must possess basic hand tool and measuring skills.
3. High school graduate or GED is preferred
4. Must possess good verbal & written communication skills
5. Must have good safety awareness
6. Must be aware of lean / COS practices
7. Must be familiar with wire feed welding equipment