Looking for a meaningful career in education?
Become a Teaching Fellow! Click here to complete an online application today!
The teachNOLA program provides an accelerated pathway into teaching for talented career changers and accomplished recent college graduates across all academic majors. We are looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to put their knowledge and experience to work on behalf of high-need students throughout Louisiana.
With our next deadline quickly approaching, we strongly encourage candidates to apply this week, as we review applications on a rolling basis. No teaching or education experience is required. Our program provides extensive on-the-job training and individualized coaching to all participants. Learn more about our program at teachnola.org
teachNOLA is part of TNTP's national network of teacher recruitment and certification programs. Learn more about TNTP and apply to become a teacher today:
- New York City
- Rhode Island
- New Orleans
Participants in our programs…
Qualifications and eligibility vary by program, but generally include:
- Master foundational skills during the summer to lead engaged classrooms from day one.
- Improve quickly with classroom-centered training and intensive coaching.
- Pursue certification while earning a full-time salary, starting at $30,000-60,000 plus benefits.
- Apply without education coursework or experience.
- Bachelor's degree completed by Spring 2013
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Passing an FBI background investigation
- No previous teaching certifications
Learn more about our programs at tntp.org/teach .