To provide behavioral support services for children, families and staff in MSI programs.
Temporary employment is of limited duration, and under the terms of NSU's benefits plan and policies, not eligible for company benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide clinical support and supervision to a Board Certified Associate Behavioral Analysts and Associate Behavioral Analyst practicum students and interns.
2. Serve on a multi-disciplinary team to conduct assessments and provide therapeutic services.
3. Perform functional assessments of behavior and develop behavior intervention plans for MSI students and clients.
4. Conduct professional development activities for staff and training activities for families on applied behavior analysis.
5. Supervise and monitor classroom staff for assessment and implementation of behavioral programs.
6. Perform behavioral observations for students in MSI programs and develop consultative supports to the classroom staff.
7. Develop data collections systems and monitor data collection by classroom staff.
8. Attend child study meetings, IFSP and IEP meetings.
9. Provide indirect and direct behavioral services to MSI students and clients.
10. Provide behavioral consultation to families to facilitate the home-school relationship.
11. Complete clinical reports, progress notes, and data summaries in a timely manner in accordance with NSU documentation standards.
12. Participate in research activities.
13. Present at local, state, and national conferences.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Marginal Job Functions:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Major (if required):
Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
Two (2) to four (4) years clinical supervision.
Is this a safety sensitive position (are applicants potentially subject to drug testing)?
Does this position require a criminal background screening?
Nova Southeastern University - 5 months ago