Fraser clients have bright futures, you can too!
Fraser a Minnesota non-profit organization provides comprehensive education, healthcare, and housing services to children and adults with special needs. It is our vision to build a world where all people have equal opportunity and choice to realize their dreams to live, work, learn and play as members of our community.
OVERVIEW: Work with children diagnosed with Autism in the family home. Provide appropriate treatment according to the child's individual treatment or behavior plan. Assist in daily living tasks as needed.
LOCATION: Family homes are located in the metro area.
SCHEDULE: Full-time, non-exempt position. Current schedule- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:30am-5:30pm; Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm-7:30pm.
1. High school diploma or GED required plus 30 hours of training including: 15 hours of face-to-face training in mental health services delivery, 8 hours of parent teaming training, and 7 hours of one-to-one training with a mental health professional or mental health practitioner (Fraser will provide this training).
2. Experience working with clients with Autism.
3. Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required.
4. Ability to understand and implement all service plans required.
5. Ability to obtain CPR, First Aid and other training certifications as required per program and client need.
6. Ability to achieve and maintain status of “may provide direct contact for this agency” upon completion of criminal background studies required.
7. Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record required.
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Fraser offers its employees much more. We offer a flexible, casual work environment which provides employees work and life balance. Our employees say that being part of the Fraser team is being a part of something special; where co-workers genuinely care about the work that we do, and about one another.
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.