This position is responsible for the profitable revenue generation, territory growth and ongoing account management.
Ameritox is the nation’s leader in pain prescription monitoring, processing thousands of specimens every day. Ameritox offers Rx Guardian, the most thorough and personalized lab monitoring process available and the only report that can help physicians assess whether a patient is taking their pain medication consistent with the prescribed dosage plan. By comparing normalized values to expected prescription-specific ranges, Rx Guardian assists pain practitioners in protecting their patients by providing information to help assess compliance based on prescription regimens. Rx Guardian also provides peace of mind to physicians and protection to their practices by providing data to help ensure that patients are taking pain medications as prescribed.
Ameritox is a full service forensic toxicology laboratory. The company provides a unique, patented Advanced Diagnostic Prescription Drug Analysis to monitor compliance with medication prescription protocols through the application of an exclusively licensed, proprietary methodology that utilizes patient specific data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Developing and executing specific sales strategies to achieve new sales objectives for Ameritox’s Antipsychotics UDM Test;
Achieving territory volume objectives by by educating/encouraging physicians and other mental health clinicians treating persons with serious mental illnesses in community MH treament settings to adopt the use of the monitoring test(s);
Managing territory through relationship management and active pipeline management;
Developing relationships with key institutional accounts to maximize revenue and client retention;
Ensuring that Strategic Account Plans are developed for top accounts in order to maximize revenue potential and client satisfaction;
Provision of accurate weekly forecasts and updates of sales progress toward goals;
Resolving barriers and build commitment from physicans, other prescribers and treatment facility staff to utilize the Antipsychotics UDM test to monitor patients on an on-going basis;
Account management and growth through active engagement and partnering with Medical Science Liaisons and other Ameritox staff as appropriate;
Participating as required in core strategic discussions;
Proactive identification and resolution of issues that can negatively impact planned revenue growth objectives.
Communication/presentation of Ameritox service offerings and capabilities at industry conferences and seminars;
Presentation of relevant product outcomes to clients to maintain satisfaction and commitment;
Managing time and activity to ensure attainment of sales and retention goals;
Monitor and gather competitive information relative to related products in the marketplace and present to appropriate company staff.
Adhere to confidentiality (HIPAA) requirements (patient files, personal AND proprietary information).
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree desired; graduate degree or coursework preferred.
- Five (5) years’ experience in sales and marketing in behavioral health services or related field. Successful track record of sales of behavioral health programs/services requiring consultative selling expertise to individual and institutional providers is strongly preferred.
- Evidence of consistent high achievement of sales goals.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully building a territory from the ground-up;
- Existing relationships with mental health practitioners and/or facilities treating persons with serious mental illnesses preferred;
- Knowledge of mental health practitioner concerns such as liability, patient monitoring for medication adherence, quality of care.
- Consultative Sales techniques, Resource Management, Communication, Business Acumen, and Teamwork Skills (described below).
Motivate self and others.
Demonstrate initiative and innovation in achieving results.
MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES
Effectively manage personal and company resources to achieve sales goals and client expectations with a strong sense of urgency.
Assume accountability in responding to customer needs while delegating to others where appropriate.
Demonstrate effective organization skills, efficient use resources and technology and effective prioritization of work.
Express ideas, recommendations and solutions clearly, logically and concisely in written and verbal formats.
Convey positive, professional appearance.
Demonstrate strong networking skills.
Ability to interact effectively at different levels within institutional client environments, from administration to clinicians.
Demonstrated success in sales closings;
- Understand and execute responsibilities within Ameritox’s business strategy and direction.
Understand customer organization and key decision makers, influencers and controllers.
- Effectively work through the organization.
Thorough understanding and ability to articulate Ameritox’s mission, guiding principles and business philosophy to peers, colleagues, distribution channels and customers.
Demonstrate working knowledge of Ameritox products, services, the needs of customers, and the products and activities of competitors or potential competitors.
Knowledge of sales planning, forecasting and budgeting.
Strategic ability to efficiently identify and qualify prospective psychiatrists and other prescribers of antipsychotic medications to persons with serious mental illnesses;
Represent Ameritox in a positive, professional manner with the highest ethical integrity.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Active participation in Sales and growth-related meetings.
- Work effectively in bringing people together to accomplish specific outcomes.
- Demonstrate and actively promote teamwork attitude.
- Ensure smooth transitions and hand-offs.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong communication and consultative selling skills;
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office applications, CRM tools);
- Ability to ramp up sales rapidly;
- Ability to provide a network of relevent contacts;
- Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic;
- Aility to work independently;
- Understanding of insurance and reimbursement issues desirable;
- Sense of urgency in developing business;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to understand and present technical material.
Strong sales closing skills
High energy performer
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job the employee is occasionally exposed to various weather conditions as (s)he walks through airport terminals and car rental agencies. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Compensation will include a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
Ability to travel 50% or more.
- Must have a valid drivers license, car and insurance;
Ameritox - 18 months ago