John Randolph Medical Center is currently recruiting for a Case Manager for our Behavioral Health Department!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Performs psycho-social assessments.
• Coordinates treatment planning activities.
• Coordinates discharge planning activities.
• Provides individual, family and group education/counseling/therapy
commensurate with credentials and identified patient needs.
• Has working knowledge of utilization management functions and performs these functions as assigned.
• Provides for the safety of patients, visitors and staff and actively participates in quality management activities.
Our Family Taking Care of Yours Because We Care…
With John Randolph's longstanding history and personalized atmosphere, there's no better place to call "home". As part of HCA Virginia Health System, our Total Rewards package offers comprehensive and competitive options to meet the needs of our valuable employees. This includes 401(K) with company match, a variety of local and national discounts, and much, much more...come join our family in making a difference in the lives of our patients by applying today!
-Minimum 2-5 years behavioral health clinical experience commensurate with educational level.
- Graduation from a professional graduate school with a minimum of an MS degree in social work or behavioral health discipline.
- If licensed as a LCS or LPC, must have current license or be eligible for licensure in the state of Virginia.
-Acute care behavioral health clinical experience. Recent experience with QA, UR, commercial precertification and discharge planning; individual, group & family therapy experience.
We’re your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our...