Schedule: Evenings and some weekends.
In partnership with a Master's level clinician, this position provides individualized support to children with behavioral health challenges, and their families, in their homes and communities. This position works with children and families receiving Child & Family Behavioral Health Treatment (MaineCare Section 65 M) and Community -Based Treatment for Children Without Permanency (MaineCare Section 65 N) Services. The position may also deliver Home Based Services (MaineCare Section 37) under the supervision of and a licensed Clinical Supervisor. Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field including: social services, human services, health or education,
- The BHP must be certified as a Behavioral Health Professional by completing all required training. General Requirements
- One year of experience working in family homes and community settings, supporting children with behavioral health challenges, and their families.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with families and other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
- Valid and clean Maine driver's license. Benefits
- View Sweetser's Benefits Package
Sweetser - 13 months ago