The Receptionist is responsible for office duties. Job responsibilities include:
· Reception Duties 25%
- Answer multi-line phone system in polite and courteous manner.
- Receive/give messages.
- Greet visitors and guests.
- Organize and disperse mail.
· Clerical Functions 40%
- Type and file confidential client record information.
- Ensure confidentiality of client records.
- File records received from outside sources.
- Duplicate and mail program records to outside sources upon receipt of appropriate release forms.
- Enter SAL for the doctors
· Other Miscellaneous Duties 35%
- Keep fire drill forms and execute quarterly fire drills at non clubhouse facilities.
- Monitor and order office/kitchen supplies.
- Schedule doctor appointments at the St. Charles location and place reminder calls one day prior to appointment.
- Interview clinic clients regarding their financial status and determine their fees (if applicable) and enter into Psych Consult.
- New Clinic clients-create new charts, add Insurance/Medicaid/etc to Psych Consult
- Annual financial paperwork for Clinic clients are completed via Psych Consult
- Emomed reporting
- Thin charts yearly (or semi-annually if needed) by starting a new chart with current year’s paperwork and file old chart under “Old Records.”
- Keep resource file up to date on a monthly basis.
- Regular attendance (except as excused).
· High school graduate or equivalent as recognized by the US Department of Education; with clerical experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
The Receptionist receives supervision from the St. Charles Office Manager regarding reception/clerical duties and the Clinical Services Manager for administrative and clinical issues.
Crider Health Center is a Community Health Center serving the mental, physical, and dental health needs of citizens of Franklin, Lincoln, St. Charles, and Warren Counties.
Join Our Team
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. Crider Health Center welcomes all people regardless of race, age, gender, religion, education, nationality, ethnicity, family circumstance, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and physical or mental ability.
Crider Health Center - 7 months ago