1. Actively supports, promotes and works
to fulfill the Mission, Vision and Values of the Midwest Center for
Youth and Families.
2. Provides excellent customer service to
internal and external customers.
3. Actively promotes customer
service throughout Midwest Center for Youth and Families by
practicing team building.
4. Meets all competency requirements
5. Demonstrates commitment to Service Excellence
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
1. Assists in the ongoing assessment of the safety and emotional
needs of each patient.
2. Demonstrates awareness of the key
elements of the treatment plans for all assigned patients.
Implements identified interventions to provide quality patient care
to assigned patients based on age and developmental stage.
Participates in assigned groups/activities to meet the needs of
various patient populations and/or diagnostic groups.
Maintains professional standards of preparation, performance, and
6. Follows unit programming.
documentation as required.
8. Assists in transportation of
patients to scheduled appointments/outings.
9. Assists in
maintaining cleanliness of the units.
10. Maintains patient
11. Processes paperwork as needed.
12. Meets the
Attendance and Punctuality Policy.
13. Follows proper
department safety procedures and demonstrates safe work practices,
including proper lifting techniques.
14. Performs other
duties as assigned.
1. Must be at least 21 years of
2. Must have bachelors degree in psychology,
social services, sociology, counseling.
Universal Health Services - 14 months ago
With dozens of health care facilities in nearly every state, Universal Health Services (UHS) isn't quite ubiquitous, but it's...